TR08D Face Recognition ANTI-COUNTERFEITING SYSTEM OF DRUNK DRIVING Alcohol Detection
The pre-job self-service alcohol detection integrated machine is a multi-functional comprehensive alcohol detection terminal equipment specially developed and produced in the high-risk industry market.
The user starts the alcohol test by swiping the driver's license or face (and certificate) recognition technology,
and at the same time takes a photo of the facial image during the blowing test,
and transmits the test data, car license plate, personnel information
and other data to the background application management system in real time to replace It solves the disadvantages of uploading after a single test,
prevents the phenomenon of replacement detection,
ensures the authenticity and timeliness of the test attendance data, analyzes the testers' expressions and emotions through the analysis of big data, and further implements the comprehensive management of "healthy work" information.
|face recognition||Combined with high-performance hardware, it is possible to to realize Face base library of more than 5000 for fast recognition|
|Liveness detection||RGB+IR Binocular wide dynamic hardware, combined with the top AI Algorithms that reject fake attacks|
|human light perception||combineTOF Human body induction sensor, which can realize human body detection and scene adjustment.|
|interactive prompt||Provides programmable control red, white, green three color prompts|
|Alcohol testing||Provide electrochemical alcohol detection module, fast response and accurate test, to meet the application of different scenarios|
|Body temperature detection||The world's leading infrared temperature measurement module, resolution32*32, Accuracy﹢0.3°C|
|school bus||courier company|
|Real Estate Agents||travel agency|
|credit institution||gas company|
1. The alcohol sensor is packaged independently for easy replacement;
2. Adopt high-performance and reliable electrochemical (fuel cell) sensor;
3, Adopt compact gas circuit design and high-precision sampling system to ensure fast and stable measurement;
4, Non-contact blowing detection, easy to use, fast detection speed, results in 1 second;
5, Ensure hygienic use, disinfect and sterilize the blowing detection part to avoid cross-infection.
6, Support employee card, face identification and comparison, snapshot of facial images when blowing air, secondary comparison of face photos to identify anti-cheating and substitute inspections, attendance check-in, data report export, etc.;
7, abnormal data such as drinking, online notification of drunk status, real-time push.
8, Support the push of safety instructions according to the information of each fleet, pre-job safety education, attendance check-in and check-out management.
9. License plate information entry, management, and one-to-one binding with the driver;
10. Supporting independent background management software applications to view data in real time;
Target audience (Take Japan as example)
The amendment to the law in Japan mainly expands the scope of objects that are obliged to test for alcohol, including all collective and units (including rentals) of the following vehicles:
It can be seen that the scope of this new addition mainly covers the following types of units:
1. have one non-profit vehicles with more than 11 seats, such as Hotels, hotels, schools, travel companies, entertainment venues, and so on;
2. Employees need to work outside for a long time, and there are (>5vehicles) units that operate non-profit vehicles, such as Real estate agents, credit institutions, electricity, gas companies, food production plants, characteristic vehicle dealers;
3. Units holding more non-profit freight vehicles, such as Construction subcontracting company, garbage delivery company, muck disposal company;
4. In addition, for those already equipped with alcohol testing equipment Express, wholesale logistics, rental, etc.The industry provides an integrated solution including alcohol detection and attendance.